Sign up to our newsletter and save
Turbowerx OIL ELECTRIC SCAVENGE PUMP TWX-300-12V
Out of Stock
TURBO OIL ELECTRIC SCAVENGE PUMP TWX-300-12V
An Industry First.
The TurboWerx Exa-Pump® is the ultimate achievement in high-temperature, high-reliability pump technology. This pump was designed from the ground up to handle the most extreme conditions found in any motor vehicle, with a special emphasis on turbocharger oil scavenging applications. Built on extremely rugged spur gear technology, there is simply no other pump that can be compared to this hi-temp, 10,000 hour continuously rated pump. Aerospace/military-grade quality finally available...and at an affordable price. The specifications and materials explain why the Exa-Pump remains #1:
12 VDC AND 24 VDC VERSIONS IN STOCK! INQUIRE ABOUT CUSTOM VOLTAGES AND FLOWS
• 24V versions available - Perfect for European, and Commercial/Heavy-equipment/Truck Markets and 18V set-ups on race vehicles.
• 350F (175C) Fluid Temperature
• 2-3GPM Scavenge Pump Rate depending on oil temperature/viscosity, 50+ PSI continuous as Pressure Pump
• Self-prime greater than three feet.
• Hardened Bronze Gear Pump Rotors
• 10,000 Hour Rated Dual Hybrid Ball Bearings
• 10,000 Hour Rated Over-sized Brushes
• Highest Rated Temperature (class H or higher) Insulated Copper Motor Windings
• Black Anodized Extruded Aluminum Bracket/Heatsink
• Nickel-plated Pump Head
• Stainless Steel Pump Head Fasteners
• 3/8" NPT Female Threaded Pump Head Ports
• Set of two 3/8” NPT -> AN Nickel-plated Adapters Included - Options are -6AN, -8AN, or -10AN Sizes - if size preference not specified at order time, -8AN supplied.
• High-Temperature Power Wiring
• Weatherproof Connectors
• Rubber-isolated Mounting Bracket
• Low-vibration, Quiet
• 6 lbs Total Weight, 3” Diameter Motor,- For the most weight/space-critical applications see our newly announced Exa-Pump® “Mini!”
• Reversible Pump Flow via Power Polarity Reversal
• Not designed for use as a fuel pump
• Warrant void if 350F (175C) rated temperature is exceeded.
• Rated voltage may be exceeded by up to 50%. Warranty void if applied voltage exceeds 50% of rated voltage as labeled.
• For 100% compatibility with 18V set-ups on race vehicles, choose the 24V Exa-Pump®
• Operating Current: 12 VDC version is <5A, 20A maximum. 24 VDC version is <2.5A, 10A maximum. Pump MUST be protected by circuit breaker or fuse - 12V pump 20A, 24V pump 10A. A fuse or circuit breaker will protect the pump from permanent damage in case of rotor-lock from ingesting foreign debris. When the temperature of the oil is very low, the oil’s viscosity is much greater, and the pump will consume more current until the oil warms up. The fuse or circuit breaker current value takes into account the additional current needed for pumping oil at low temperatures. As a pressure-pump, the pumps are rated min. 50PSI. Exceeding any of these ratings will void warranty. (50-75PSI operation range is possible, but not guaranteed or warranted).
• Two-year Warranty - warranty void if pump is modified, or current ratings exceeded. Warranty only for genuine TurboWerx products purchased from TurboWerx or authorized resellers. No user-serviceable parts within the pump, warranty void if pump is opened. Do not remove or replace ANY fasteners.
|Part Type||Oil Pump|
Write Your Own Review